Coffee is one of the most preferred drinks after tea. However, tea is restricted to few countries, coffee is consumed worldwide. Working professionals sip a cup of coffee to get over the sleepy and lousy mood while few women have it as a medicine to get rid of headache. Apart from a cup of hot coffee with cream, Frappuccino is another common drink that coffee lovers order at cafe parlours. As it is summer, having a sip of hot coffee is like adding fire to the fuel. Therefore, to beat the summer heat, most of the coffee lovers opt for a glass of chilled frappuccino. Frappuccino can be made healthy by using nutritious coconut or almond milk. Caffeine addiction can be really unhealthy for the body. For example, dehydration and sleeplessness are few common problems of having too much coffee. Frappuccino can be sipped in to add a variety to the coffee and also chill on a hot summer day or a rainy evening! The recipe to make frappuccino is really easy. So, instead of wasting money in the cafe house, make this cold drink at home itself.
- Low fat milk- 1 cup
- Roasted coffee powder- 1 ½tsp (depending on how strong you prefer)
- Sugar- 2-3tbsp ( depending on the sweetness)
- Chocolate syrup- 2-3tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream- 1 scoop
- Whipped cream- 1tsp
- Ice cubes
Directions to make frappuccino:
- Blend milk and sugar till the sugar particles dissolves.
- Now add the coffee powder and blend again. You can also add whipped cream together with coffee powder.
- Add ice cubes in the glass. You can either crush the ice cubes or simply build a layer of the pieces at the base of the glass.
- Pour the coffee in the glass. Now gently place the vanilla ice cream scoop and then garnish with chocolate syrup.
Frappuccino coffee is ready to drink! Enjoy it on a summer or rainy day.