- Low fat milk- 1 cup
- Roasted coffee powder- 1 ½tsp (depending on how strong you prefer)
- Sugar- 2-3tbsp ( depending on the sweetness)
- Chocolate syrup- 2-3tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream- 1 scoop
- Whipped cream- 1tsp
- Ice cubes
Directions to make frappuccino:
- Blend milk and sugar till the sugar particles dissolves.
- Now add the coffee powder and blend again. You can also add whipped cream together with coffee powder.
- Add ice cubes in the glass. You can either crush the ice cubes or simply build a layer of the pieces at the base of the glass.
- Pour the coffee in the glass. Now gently place the vanilla ice cream scoop and then garnish with chocolate syrup.
Frappuccino coffee is ready to drink! Enjoy it on a summer or rainy day.