When you want to stay refreshed and relaxed, the best thing is to have a milkshake. Milkshake that is generally prepared with ice creams or milk cream is rich in calories and also gives you an instant energy.
So, today at Boldsky we shall share with you an easy vanilla milkshake recipe. You can prepare this recipe as an evening drink or serve it after your dinner.
Some people have a pratice to drink milk before going to bed. To all those who follow this, today try the vanilla milkshake drink before you go to bed.
This is the easiest recipe that you can prepare within minutes. Apart from the vanilla milkshake, you can prepare the strawberry, banana or any seasonal fruit milkshake as well.
Let us start preparing the vanilla milkshake recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Vanilla Extract - 3 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Milk - 250 ml
- Vanilla Ice cream - 2 cups
- Cinnamon - a small piece
- Cardamom - 2
- Ice cubes - 5 to 6
- Take a mixy jar, add milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar and blend it well.
- Now, add cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla extract and blend it well.
- To the mixy jar, you can add the ice cubes and blend it again, this is optional however.
- Now, transfer this mixture to a serving glass.
- In case you have not added the ice cubes into the mixy jar, you can add them now and serve the chilled vanilla milkshake.
- Prepare this cool recipe and let us know your feedback.