The kebabs contains a blend of vegetables and spices so have a look to know the proportion of the ingredients for spicy cutlets.
Valentine Day Food: Vegetable Kebabs
- 3-4 medium sized potatoes (boiled, peeled)
- 1 cup of boiled green peas (mashed)
- ' onion (chopped)
- 100 gms spinach (chopped or coarsely ground)
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp chopped green coriander/cilantro
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ' tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala/garam masala powder/ red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsps cornflour
- Oil for deep-frying
Preparing The Valentines Day Food:
1. Combine all the ingredients (except oil) and mix well (use flour for binding).
2. Make small balls of the mixture and shape it like hearts.
3. Deep fry the valentine kebabs until golden brown.
Tasty valentines day food is ready. Enjoy the spicy cutlets with sauce.
This vegetarian recipe serves 4.