Recipes with paneer are very tasty. On this winter evening, today we shall tell you how to prepare paneer bajji. It is the best recipe that you can try on a chilly day. Though there are many recipes that can be prepared with paneer, this one's the best that one can try and taste.
Paneer bajji tastes yummy and spicy. You can prepare this recipe on any special occasion or on a winter day, or when you have sudden guests coming home.
This is a very easy recipe and all you need are basic ingredients like spices and Paneer.
Paneer has many health benefits associated with it too. Paneer helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases and also reduces cholesterol. Not just this, Paneer also helps in weight loss, as it is rich in proteins.
So, why wait, let's start by having a look at this recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Paneer - 200 gms (chopped)
- Gram flour - 2 cups
- Garam masala - 1 tablespoon
- Dhaniya powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chillies - 3 (finely chopped)
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, garam masala, dhaniya powder, rice flour, green chillies and salt. Mix it well.
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Once the oil has heated up, add the chopped Paneer to it and deep fry.
- Tranfer the Paneer on to a plate.
- Now, add the fried Paneer to the paste.
- Mix it well.
- Take another pan and add oil. Once the oil has heated, add the Paneer mix to the oil.
- Deep fry the Paneer until it turns reddish brown.
- Tranfer the Paneer bajji to a plate.
- Serve hot with a tangy spicy sauce.
- Try this yummy Paneer bajji recipe and let us know your feedback.