Sea foods are the best when it comes to satisfying your taste buds. There are several varieties of sea foods that you can try at home.
One of the best sea foods that is loved by everyone are oysters. Oysters not only taste good, but also have enormous health benefits. They are rich in vitamin C and zinc. Oysters also help in maintaining better blood circulation and strengthening of our bones.
So, today we shall teach you how to prepare spicy fried oysters. This is a perfect crispy snack that you can make in minutes. You can prepare this as an evening snack or as a side dish for your meal.
So, lets begin by having a quick look at the recipe!
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preperation time - 10 minutes
- Oysters - 10 (fresh oysters)
- Chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- All purpose flour - 3 cups
- Take a bowl, add 3 cups of all purpose flour to it, 1/4th teaspoon of baking powder, salt and chilli powder.
- Mix it well.
- Add water (do not make the mixture too watery) and mix it well.
- Take the fresh oysters and one by one dip them in the mixture.
- Now take another pan and add oil to it.
- Once the oil is heated up, add the neatly dipped oysters to the oil.
- Deep fry the oysters. Fry them until they turn brown.
- Transfer the fried oysters to a plate and it is now ready to serve.
- You may serve the hot fried oysters with sauce.
- Do try this recipe, and let us know your feedback.