Have you ever tried to taste the savoury recipe of a prawn cutlet? If not, then its time to have a taste of this prawn recipe now. This is an awesome deep fried snacks recipe. You need to devote very little time for this prawn recipe as the ingredients are very easily available. Prawn cutlet is a very popular cutlet recipe that is loved by almost all non vegetarians. In this cutlet recipe, we mainly need some medium sized king prawns, eggs and bread crumbs to make crispy prawn cutlets. A prawn cutlet is very crispy and delightful to taste. Lets try our hand on this prawn cutlet recipe.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Medium Sized King Prawns- 7-8 (de-veined with heads intact)
- Red Chilli Powder- 1½tbsp
- Lemon- 2-3tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste- 2-3tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 1tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 5-6tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder- ½tbsp
- Bread Crumbs- 2 cups
- Vegetable Oil- 3-4 cups
- Garlic Flakes- 6-7
- Tomato- 2-3
- Red Chillies- 3
- Salt- To taste
For The Prawn Cutlet
- Wash the prawns nicely and keep them in a large bowl.
- Marinate the prawns with 1tbsp red chilli powder, 2tbsp lemon, ½tbsp sugar and some salt. Keep the prawns marinated for at least 30 minutes.
- Now take 2 eggs and add the remaining red chilli powder, lemon, sugar, green chilli paste, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper and some salt to it.
- Blend this mixture well until it forms a uniform mixture.
- Take the marinated prawns and coat them with this mixture once. Now coat it with a layer of the bread crumb.
- Beat the remaining eggs in another small bowl. Dip the prawns in this mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Now take a deep bottomed frying pan over a gas oven and pour vegetable oil into it. Deep fry the prawns in it until golden brown.
- Turn off the gas oven as you are done with your cutlet recipe.
For The Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Put the garlic flakes, tomatoes, red chillies and some salt in the mixer. Blend until it forms a thick homogeneous paste.
- Now take 4 or 5 plates of your choice and serve the cutlets hot with this garlic tomato sauce.
You may try this prawn recipe on any regular day or a special occasion.