When you have your evening tea with your family, crispy snacks can be prepared to enjoy each sip of the beverage. Instead of buying fast food items from themarket, why don't you try making something at home?
That is why, today, we are sharing with you this amazing recipe of the potato wafers.
Try making this at home to enjoy your family gupshupswith a nice cup of coffee/tea. Your kids would surely ask for more, once they get to taste these potato wafers.
Serves - 6 people
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
1. Potatoes - 4 (peeled)
2. Oil for deep frying
3. Salt as per taste
• Take a slicer. You can choose any design to make your potato wafers look interesting. Slice the peeled potatoes.
• Turn on the stove and heat a kadai with oil for deep-frying. When your oil is fuming hot, slowly add the potato slices you have prepared.
• Now, fry the potatoes till they turngolden brown in colour. You can remove it at that stage; or if you want those to becomedark, fry it some more.
• When done, take off the wafers into a kitchen towel, so that excess oil is absorbed completely.
• Sprinkle salt and mix well. When you serve the potato wafers cold, they will be more crispier.
Your potato wafers are ready. Make sure the potato slices don’t stick to each other while frying. And enjoy your evening tea time with these simple potato wafers