A meal is incomplete without an appetizer. You can try a variety of appetizers when it comes to get together, in-house- parties etc. These appetizers tastes delicious and tempt our taste buds too. If you love french fries then let give a little twist to this plain dish by adding honey and chillies. Check out the recipe to make sweet and spicy honey chilli potato fries.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Potatoes- 6-7
- Red chilli sauce- 2 tsp
- Tomato puree- 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup- ½ tsp
- Chilli flakes- 2 tsp
- Honey- 2 tsp
- Mixed herbs- ½ tsp
- Vinegar- 2 tsp
- Oil- for frying
Directions to make honey chilli potatoes:
- Clean and peel the potatoes. Cut them in finger shapes and soak in water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the potatoes in oil until they turn brown and crisp. Strain them in a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Now, put pan to flame. Heat oil and add tomato puree, tomato ketchup and red chilli sauce to it.
- Add the fried potatoes in the mix.
- Now add all the spices to it. And mix well.
- Serve hot.
Honey chilli potatoes are ready to eat. Enjoy with a soft drink or juice.