A fish roll is extremely delightful and yummy. The prime ingredients of this roll recipe are very simple. It can be easily made at home. The most ideal fish for this recipe are salmon, tuna, mackerel or bhetki. Any other fleshy fish would also do. In this recipe we will use salmon for making the rolls. Fish roll is an extremely tempting roll recipe for all non vegetarians
Use this fish recipe to prepare fish roll at home. Serve this fish appetizer on any occasion you desire.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Salmon- 400-500grams (fillets)
- Onions-2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 ½ tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1-2tbsp
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper- 1tsp
- Coriander-1 cup (finely chopped)
- Cucumber- 1 (finely sliced)
- Tomato- 3-4 (finely sliced)
- Tortillas- 4
- Vegetable Oil-4-5tbsp
- Salt- To taste
For The Fish Roll
- Take about half the onions required for this recipe and make a fine paste.
- Now take the salmon fillets and layer it with onion paste, 1tbsp ginger garlic paste, ½tbsp red chilli powder, 1tbsp lemon juice and some salt to it. Marinate for at least half an hour.
- Meanwhile place a frying pan over a gas oven and add some oil to it.
- Add the remaining onions, capsicum, green chillies into the pan and stir well for 2-3 minutes over a medium flame.
- Now add the remaining ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, lemon juice, black pepper and some salt into the same mixture. Saute it again for 1-2 minutes over a low flame.
- Put the salmon into the pan and stir over a medium flame till the fish is well fried.
- Garnish with half cup of coriander leaves and stir for a minute over a low flame. Turn off the gas oven.
- Spread out this mixture in equal proportions over the four tortillas. Roll them up into neat cylinders.
For The Serving
- Take four plates and place a fish roll into each.
- Decorate the sides of each plate with finely sliced cucumber, tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve this extremely delightful roll recipe hot.
This fish recipe requires very little time for its preparation. So make this fish roll on any day and let your loved ones taste your cooking.