Most of us just love to have a bite of any crisp and juicy snack. For all the non-vegetarians, this patties recipe is wonderful to savour on at any time of the day. We love to have a chicken patties with coffee or any other beverage. This snacks recipe is very popular due to the taste and flavours of the chicken stuffing inside a crunchy crust.
This is chicken recipe is not at all tough. You need very basic ingredients from the kitchen to give shape to this snacks recipe. Try this patties recipe at home and have it as an evening snack. You can also snack on chicken patties in the middle of meals. Here is the recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Flour- 3-4 cups
- Ghee- ½ cup
- Eggs- 2-3
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Baking Soda- 2tsp
- Onions- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Chiiles- 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Carrots- ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Green Peas- ½ cup
- Red Chilli Powder- 2tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1tbsp
- Coriander Powder-1tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
- Salt- To taste
- Vegetable Oil- 1-2 cups (for deep frying)
- Take flour in a medium sized bowl and add ghee, eggs, sugar and some salt. Mix well and if necessary add some water. Make a tough dough and form small balls. Roll them into small round shapes and keep aside.
- Place a frying pan over the gas oven and add 3-4tbsp of vegetable oil. Add the onions and fry till they turn golden in colour. Now add the green chillies, carrots, green peas and stir well for a few minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander and turmeric powder and stir well. Sprinkle some salt and add a cup of water. Let it dry and then bring it off the gas oven after the chicken gets boiled.
- Stuff some of the mixture into each of the dough rolls and wrap from all sides so that the mixture doesn't come out. Add the remaining oil to the pan and deep fry these chicken rolls on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
Your chicken patties is now ready to be savoured.