Cheese cutlet is just the perfect recipe for a Sunday morning. This yummy cheese filled cutlet recipe will also be liked by the children. Moreover even if you are a diet freak then Sundays do ask for an exception. Try making a cheese cutlet as it is very easy to make and filling too. For making a cheese cutlet we will be using paneer as the main filling.
All you need for this snacks recipe is some cottage cheese, cheese, bread crumbs and eggs. This recipe will also save you a lot of time on a leisurely Sunday morning. Here is a simple recipe for making cheese cutlet.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1-15 minutes
- Cottage Cheese- 2-3 cups
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1½ tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 2tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
- Green Chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Onions- 1 big (finely chopped)
- Cheese- 4-5tbsp
- Eggs- 1 cup (beaten)
- Bread Crumbs- 1 cup
- Vegetable Oil- 2 cups
- Salt- To taste
- Place the cottage cheese in a medium sized bowl and mash it well with your hands. Then add the ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped green chillies and onions to it. Add some salt and mix all the ingredients well for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the cheese and again mix it well. Make small flat dumplings of the mixture and keep them aside.
- Place a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add the vegetable oil to it.
- Now dip each of the dumplings into the beaten egg mixture and then roll it over the bread crumbs. Deep fry the dumplings in the vegetable oil.
- Strain the extra oil and keep aside once they turn golden-brown in colour.
- Your cheese cutlets are now ready to be served.
Serve the cheese cutlet hot with some tomato-chilli sauce and some green salad. The cutlets will taste more amazing with this combination.