Bread roll is a very simple and awesome roll recipe to be relished. A bread roll would work excellent as a breakfast or a simple snacks recipe. And children would also love this bread roll recipe. A bread roll can be made both with a vegetarian or non-vegetarian filling. But here in this roll recipe we will try making a bread roll with a simple vegetarian stuffing.
You just need some vegetables, cheese and bread to accomplish this snacks recipe. Moreover this is a vegetarian recipe and hence, very healthy too. You can serve bread rolls to your guests at a tea party or any other formal occasion. Try making this yummy snacks using this roll recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Bread Pieces- 8-10
- Potato- 2-3 (boiled and peeled)
- Green Peas- ½-1 cup
- Lemon Juice- 1tbsp
- Black Pepper- 2tsp
- Cheese- 9-10tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
- Vegetable Oil- 1cup
- Take the potatoes in a small bowl, add some salt and mash them well. Now add the green peas, lemon juice and black pepper powder to it. Mix them well and keep aside.
- Now take the bread pieces and cut off the sides with a knife. Take some water and pat both sides of the bread with it. But, remember that you should wet it only lightly and not make it soggy.
- Press the bread with both your hands and squeeze off the extra water from it. Take the potato mix and put some on one side of a bread. Now take the bread and roll it up. Press the sides with your hand and you will find that they will automatically stick due to the wetness.
- Repeat this for all the bread pieces and keep them aside.
- Now take a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add the vegetable oil to it. Keep it on a low flame. Deep fry all the bread rolls and keep them on a kitchen tissue to strain the extra oil.
- Your rolls are now ready to be served.
Serve the bread rolls hot with a sauce and some salad.