It's yet another chilly day! And are you enjoying this super cool climate at home? If so, then we shall make your day even better, by sharing with you a chaat recipe that is best suited for this climate.
The fried masala moong dal is a very tasty chaat recipe that you can have this evening. This special chaat recipe is prepared with some very basic ingredients that are usually stored in your kitchen. These can give you an amazing taste that you would want to prepare again and again.
Also Read: Yummy Aloo Bread Roll Recipe
More than the taste, there are several health benefits associated with moong dal as well. If you have moong dal in any of the forms every day, it gradually reduces body heat and keeps your body cool.
The simple, yet tasty, masala moong dal recipe that we are sharing with you today shall be one of the best recipes that will be even loved by your kids!
Then, why wait? Have a look at the special moong dal masala recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Fried Moong Dal - 200 g
- Sprouted Green Moong Dal (Moong Bean) - 1/2 cup
- Onions - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Grated carrot - 1/2 cup
- Tamarind Water - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chilli Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Jaggery Syrup - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Strands - For garnish
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Fried Sweet Corn Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, grated carrot, green chilli paste and mix everything well.
- Now, add the fried moong dal and the sprouted moong bean to the bowl. Later, add tamarind water and jaggery syrup to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add salt and lemon juice and mix it again.
- Transfer this to a serving plate and garnish it with some coriander strands.
Do try this evening chaat recipe and let us know your feedback.