When you see your husband come home tired after a hectic day, you definitely would want to cook him something that he relishes. So, here we are sharing the recipe of dahi puri, an awesome yummy evening chaat, that can please his taste buds for sure.
This recipe is very famous in North India; however, it can be considered to be a hot favourite among South Indians as well. Though dahi puri is a chaat recipe, it is healthy too, as we add curds that helps in the digestion of food.
This is a simple recipe you can prepare in no time. All you need to do is to have the basic ingredients ready beforehand.
Serve your family this easy and spicy recipe and have a great evening!
Serves - 2
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preperation Time - 10 minutes
- Puris - 10
- Curds - 1 cup
- Sev - 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes - 1 cup
- Boiled Peas - 1 cup
- Mint Chutney - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Chutney - 1 tablespoon
- Chat Masala - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Take the boiled potatoes and smash it in a large bowl.
- Now add the chat masala, chilli powder and salt to it.
- Mix it well.
- Take the ready-made puri and make a small hole on top of it. Add the potato filling.
- To it add 1 tsp of curds.
- Then add coriander and mint chutney, as per your preference.
- Now, add the salt and chat masala to the puri.
- Add sev and chopped coriander strands on top of the puri.
- Your yummy, delicious dahi puri is now ready to serve.
- Do prepare this cool recipe and give us your feedback.