Certain food items have the best combinations ever, such as onions and potatoes. Any recipe that is prepared with these vegetables tastes just great and out of the world. Similarly, french fries taste awesome with coke and some tomato sauce/ketchup.
Did you know that the combination of peas, potato and bread also is a great delicacy that can be relished to the heart's content?
Also Read: Fried Sweet Corn Recipe
Yes, since we're sharing with you an extraordinary recipe of aloo, peas and bread, you will surely agree that this is the best snack combination that you can savour.
The aloo bread roll is a tasty recipe that can be prepared instantly. After you prepare and taste it, you would surely want to prepare it again and serve it to your loved ones as well.
So, read to know how to prepare the best snack ever that is the aloo bread roll recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Potatoes - 3
- Peas - 1 cup
- Onions - 1/2 cup
- White Bread Slices - 8 to 10
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Spicy Masala Chips Chaat Recipe
- Take a pressure cooker and add potatoes and peas to it along with some water.
- Let it cook for two whistles.
- Open the lid of the cooker and drain the excess water.
- Smash the potatoes and keep them aside.
- Now, take a pan and add oil. Once the oil has heated, add onions, green chilles, coriander powder and saute the content well.
- Then, add the boiled peas to the pan.
- Mix them well.
- Add the smashed potatoes to the pan.
- Then, add salt (as per taste) and saute all the ingredients well.
- Now, take the bread pieces and cut the edges of each loaf (the brown portion)
- Dip the white portion of the bread in water.
- Let the bread slice absorb the water. Then place this bread slice on your palm and press it, so as to drain all the water content from the bread.
- Make small round balls of the potato and peas mixture and place it at the center of the bread slice and the cover the edges.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and then place the aloo bread roll one by one in the pan.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the bread rolls.
- Deep fry the rolls, until they turn reddish brown in colour.
Serve the hot aloo bread rolls with some tangy tomato sauce/ketchup, for it to taste great!
Prepare this recipe and do let us know your feedback.