If the chapati or poori dough is leftover, it can be used to make some delicious snacks. Today we would want to share some picnic snacks that are very tasty, healthy and filling. Take a look at how to go about with the sweet chapati recipe (lefover recipe).
Sweet Chapati Recipe (Stuffed Chapati) -
- 2-3 cups of fresh coconut (grated)
- 11/2 sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of cardamom
Sweet Chapati Preparation:
- In a vessel bring sugar and water to boil until it thickens into syrup.
- Add coconut, pinch of cardamom and mix well. Leave aside to cool.
- Spread a ball of the leftover dough and Stuff the mixture.
- Roll the stuffed dough into small chapatis. Fry them on a pan with ghee. Delicious sweet chapati is ready.
Hot or cold, sweet stuffed chapatis are best to have at any part of the day.