This recipe can either be your chosen evening snacks recipe. You can pop the balls into your mouth while watching television. It is otherwise, a very popular brunch recipe for weekends, when you want to have something special.
Ingredients For Sausage Balls:
1. Chicken sausages 10
2. Baking mix 1 cup (use baking soda and flour as a replacement)
3. Onion 1 (chopped finely)
4. Garlic 2 cloves (minced)
5. Coriander leaves or celery (chopped) 2 tablespoons
6. Cheddar cheese (grated) 1 cup
7. Pepper 1 tablespoon
8. Butter for greasing pan
Procedure For Making Sausage Balls:
- Chop the sausages into 1 inch pieces. Chop the vegetables and spices required for this recipe.
- Now mix the baking mix with water. You can also use the replacements mentioned above.
- Pour all the ingredients expect butter into the pan and sprinkle pepper on it. Stir the dough-like substance to mix it properly.
- Now grease a baking pan with butter. Form balls out of the dough keeping the sausage pieces at the centre.
- Place these on the baking dish and bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees.
Poke toothpicks into the sausage balls before serving them.