Homemade Pizza Base
1. ' cup wheat flour
2. ' cup rice flour
3. ¼ cup all purpose flour (maida)
4. 2 tbsps corn flour
5. 2 tbsps powdered oats
6. 2 tsp fresh yeast (crumbled)
7. 1 tsp sugar
8. 1 tbsp olive oil
9. 1 tsp salt
Preparing The Pizza Base:
1. Combine all the ingredients (except oil) in a bowl. Knead
well until a soft dough is ready.
2. Cover the dough in a wet cotton cloth (preferrable muslin) and leave it aside for about half an hour.
3. Knead the dough again and divide it into 2 equal parts.
4. Roll each portion in circle (15 - 20 cm diameter) and 0.6 centimeter thickness.
5. Prick the spread using a fork so that the base bakes evenly.
6. Bake pizzas upto 7 minutes at 150ºc. Healthy and nutritious homemade pizza base is ready.
Make your favourite topping and enjoy the Italian recipe as and when you feel like eating.