Italian cuisine is known for the spices and has become one of the richest cuisines in the world. From cheesy pizzas to pastas, Italian foods are one of the most popular dishes worldwide. We all love to have pastas and pizzas. These fast foods are highly preferred by the youngsters as they are tasty and filling too. There are many dieticians who suggest not to eat fast foods like burger, pizzas and pastas. However, if cooked by the right method, pastas can be a healthy dish. Lets check out a healthy way to make pasta with mushrooms. This recipe is can be made in just 10 minutes as the pasta is baked.
Mushroom macaroni recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Pasta/macaroni- ½ packet
- Mushroom- 1 cup (sliced)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato puree- ½ cup
- Oregano- 1-2tbsp
- Chilli flakes- 2tsp
- Black pepper- 2tbsp (grounded)
- Olives- 2tbsp (sliced)
- Mushroom soup masala- 2tsp
- Mozzarella cheese- ½ cup (grated)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (slit)
- Butter- ½ cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Water- 2 cups
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a frying pan. Saute the onions, capsicum, and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes (till they become tender and the onion becomes golden brown).
- Now add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, olives and mix well. You can also add chilli flakes now as well as later (if you want to make it spicy). Cook for a minute on low flame and then keep the pan aside.
- In a bowl, mix mushroom soup powder in water and leave for 2-4 minutes.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and then spread the boiled pasta/macaroni. Grease properly as pasta/macaroni tends to stick easily.
- Now layer the pasta with cooked vegetables masala. Spread mushroom soup powder and water solution.
- Cover the top layer with grated mozzarella cheese and then bake it in a preheated oven at 400F approximately for 8-10 minutes.
Take out the baking dish and serve the pasta hot. You can sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano before serving. Enjoy this filling and tasty Italian recipe.