When you come home from a tired hard day at work. You will look forward to eat something which looks appealing and a type of food which will fill your tummy to the maximum. One thing we all should keep In mind is that when we are hungry and tired, we tend to eat a whole lot of extra food which is not good for our health. This kind of behaviour is termed as 'binge eating'. One should not indulge in binge eating as you can put on a lot more calories even if you eat a healthy evening snack.
For this evening, we introduce you to one of the most yummiest evening snacks you would not have thought about. It is healthy, juicy and indeed filling. The garlic lemon bread toast is one of a kind recipe which can be eaten for dinner or as a normal snack at any time of the day. The garlic lemon bread toast is an easy recipe to make this evening as a snack. It can aslso be served as a healthy dish for the elderly and kids.
Here is how you make the garlic lemon bread recipe, take a look:
Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Bread - 8 loaves
- Garlic - 4 (pods crushed)
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Lemon - 1 nos
- Pepper - ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- You need to first toast only one side of the bread on a grill for about 3 seconds. When the bread gets a little brown, toast the other slices of bread.
- Keep the toasted bread slices aside and switch the grill off.
- In a small bowl mix the crushed garlic and the melted butter. After stirring both these ingredients, place it in the microwave and time it for 5 seconds. When done you will notice that the ingredients has become a little sticky.
- Now use this sticky ingredient to apply it on the side of the toast which is not golden brown in colour.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice over the sticky mixture on the toasted bread.
- Now place another slice of bread over the brown coated side and club it together.
- Put it back in the microwave and for 5 seconds heat the garlic lemon bread toast.
You need to enjoy the garlic lemon bread toast when hot. Serve alongside mayonnaise or mustard sauce.