Chicken egg roll is basically a snack recipe and since we use vegetables along with the chicken and egg it is a very healthy dish too. If you are a vegetarian, you can add just the vegetables and exclude the egg.
As mentioned earlier, the procedure is very simple. The main thing to do would be to deep fry the roll. Well, if you are a diet consicous person, you can steam the rolls instead of deep frying it.
Preparing the recipe in either way tastes really good. So, why wait, have a look at the chicken egg roll recipe now.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Chicken - 200 g (ground chicken)
- Eggs - 2
- Onions - 1 cup
- Cabbage - 1 cup
- Carrots - 1 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1/4th teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
- Spring roll wrappers - 5
- Salt to taste
- In a pan add oil. Once the oil has heated up add onions, ginger & garlic paste, carrots and cabbage.
- Then add garam masala, soy sauce, chilli sauce, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Heat it for about 10 minutes.
- Now take a bowl add the ground chicken.
- To this add raw eggs and beat it well.
- Make sure the egg and ground chicken is mixed well.
- Now, add this to the pan where you'd prepared the mixture for stuffing.
- Heat it and mix the ingredients well.
- Take a spring roll wrapper and place it on a flat plate.
- Now, add one spoon of the chicken filling on to the wrapper and neatly cover the edges of the wrapper.
- To deep fry the roll, add oil to the pan.
- Once it has heated deep fry the rolls one by one.
- Deep fry until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Transfer the chicken egg rolls on to a plate.
Serve the chicken rolls hot with chilli sauce.
Try this crispy recipe and give us your feedback.