Bored of having plain toast with butter or jam. Then, you surely need an interesting breakfast recipe to make your morning meal wholesome. Ever tried chicken with toast? It does makes a very sumptuous breakfast recipe. If you have leftover chicken from last night's curry, then the best thing to prepare for a morning breakfast is chicken toast.
This breakfast recipe is perfect for working people because it cooks in just about 15 minutes. All you have to do is place the leftover chicken on the toast, add some spices and add grated cheese. The chicken toast is then baked. You can also add fresh fruits like strawberries or vegetables like lettuce to your chicken toast.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Bread slices- 4
- Butter- 1tbsp
- Leftover chicken- 100 grams (shredded)
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Garlic- 4 pods (crushed)
- Oregano- 1tsp
- Cheese- 2 cubes (grated)
- Tomato- 1 (sliced)
- Salt- as per taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Then apply butter on the slices of bread. Apply a layer of crushed garlic on the bread.
- Place shredded chicken on the bread. Sprinkle chopped green chillies, salt and oregano from the top.
- Add grated cheese as the topping and place on the baking dish.
- Grill the bread for 10 minutes on 60 per cent power.
- Garnish with slices of tomato.
Serve chicken toast hot with tea, coffee or any other beverage.