Microwave recipes are very popular among working professionals. These recipes are very easy to make and tastes yummy too. You can make many recipes in the microwave so do not restrict to desserts and cheesy snacks.
Baking is one of the healthy cooking methods that has become popular among dieters. Baking a dish is easy and low in fat and calories. If you are conscious about your weight then baking is the best cooking method. There are many foods that you can bake. Baked snacks are not bad to taste. So, here is a baked potatoes recipe. The potatoes are stuffed with vegetables and baked. Check out the recipe.
Stuffed and baked potatoes, microwave recipe:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-8 minutes
- Potatoes- 2 (large)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Sweet corn kernels- ½ cup
- Grated cheese- 2tbsp
- Green chillies- 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Butter- 1tbsp
- Wash the potatoes. Prick the potatoes with fork and then microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the fork and let the potatoes cool. You can peel the potatoes or leave them with the skin.
- Now gently cut the potatoes into two halves. With the help of a spoon, scoop out a little from the centre. Keep the potatoes in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour in a microwave bowl. Add onions, capsicum, green chillies and corn kernels. Microwave this stuffing for 2 minutes.
- Now sprinkle salt and black pepper powder in the stuffing.
- With the help of a spoon, add this stuffing into the scooped potatoes. If you want, you can mash the leftover potatoes (after scooping) for stuffing.
- Spread grated cheese and then microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Baked and stuffed potatoes are ready to eat. Serve this microwave recipe hot with tomato ketchup.