Hey guys, are you on a diet and can't stop eating your favourite food? Then, this recipe is just for you. This special recipe is very tasty and is also low in calories. Sounds perfect, isn't it?
Well, have you ever thought of preparing chips using sweet potatoes? Well, why worry of those extra calories when you're treating yourself with a veggie as healthy as a sweet potato?
Sweet potatoes are very healthy and one can't resist munching on these chips, we bet on this.
Also Read: 10 Delicious Potato Recipes
Though these potatoes are sweet to taste, by adding certain spices, the taste can be enhanced. This is a very simple recipe that you can prepare at any time of the day. You can serve the potato chips as a side dish or can have it with tea or coffee as a snack.
So, take a look at this easy simple recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Sweet Potatoes - 3
- Amchur Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Tamarind Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Clean the sweet potatoes and peel the skin off from the potatoes.
- Neatly chop them vertically (like how you chop a potato for french fries).
- Now, take a bowl of water and then add the chopped potatoes. Soak it for half an hour.
- Drain the excess water and transfer the potatoes into a large bowl.
- To the potatoes, add some salt, amchur powder, tamarind powder, red chilli powder, olive oil and salt.
- Mix them well.
- To bake the potatoes in the oven, take a tray and neatly spread the potatoes on it. Make sure there is enough space between each piece of the potato.
- Bake it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve, the hot and healthy sweet potato chips recipe with tomato
sauce or any sauce of your choice.
Try this healthy recipe and let us know your feedback.