In Karnataka, watermelons are abundantly available specially during spring season. As the spring season has started, every morning its bright and hot.
During the day the weather seems to be too hot and you tend to feel thirsty. So, during this time the best thing that you can do is prepare a smoothie!!!
Preparing a smoothie is easy and drinking a smoothie is very healthy. So, today we are here to share a recipe of watermelon and strawberry smoothie.
Preparing the watermelon and strawberry smoothie is very simple and easy. Meanwhile there are several health benefits of watermelon and strawberries.
Watermelon are rich in antioxidants and it also protects your skin from UV rays and strawberries are rich in vitamin C, high in magnesium and potassium. They helps our body to fight against cancer and other cardio vascular diseases.
After knowing such great benefits of watermelon and strawberry, lets prepare the watermelon and strawberry smoothie recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
Strawberries - 1 cup
Watermelon - 2 cup
Cardomom - 2 to 3 cloves
Pepper - a pinch
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Ice - 1/2 cup
- Cut the watermelon and strawberries into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Transfer this into a mixy jar along with one cup of water and grind it.
- Remove the smoothie and then soak it well.
- Now transfer the smoothie again to the mixy jar and then add ice, cardomom and sugar. Grind it well.
- Transfer the smoothie into a cup and add a pinch of pepper on it.
- Serve the cool strawberry and watermelon smoothie to your friends and family and let us know your feedback.