We often feel thirsty these days, as there is an increase in the temperature. Summer brings with it a lot of other problems related to dehydration. It is ideal to drink water often to keep our body hydrated, specially in the months of March-May.
The best thing that you can opt for is to drink juices. Sometimes, we get bored of the same juice recipes and would want to try something new. To get rid of your boredom, here is a simple and quick recipe that you can prepare on a sunny day.
The fruit punch recipe is an awesome drink that makes you get addicted to it. As we add a lot of fruits, it improves your health and cools your system too.
The best part of the fruit punch recipe is that we can even top it up with some ice cream. You can add your favourite ice cream flavour to the fruit punch and make it even more interesting and tasty!
So, let's have a look at this amazing fruit punch recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Watermelon pieces -- 1 cup(chopped)
- Pineapple pieces - 1 cup (chopped)
- Orange - 1 cup
- Apple - 1 cup (chopped)
- Banana - 1 cup (chopped)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Ice cream - 1 scoop
- Ice cubes - 1cup
- Take a mixy jar and add all the fruits, one after the other with sugar and grind it.
- Remove the juice mixture and filter it.
- Now, take the filtered mixture and add it to the mixy jar.
- Add ice cream, cardamom powder and ice cubes to the mixy jar and grind it again.
- Transfer the fruit punch with ice cream to the serving cup.
Serve the cool fruit punch with ice cream to your family and
Try this special summer drink and let us know your feedback.