A must thing to do on a cosy day is to have a sip of coffee and take a bite of a spicy snack. Yes, this is the best thing that you can do on this chilly day.
So, what's the special recipe that we are preparing today? Well, we at Boldsky want to share with you a best and easy snack recipe that you can make with bhindi (okra). The bhindi fry recipe is the most tastiest snack that you can have this evening.
The steps are very simple and the taste is just unmatchable to any other dish. The main ingredient in this is the bhindi or okra (also known as ladies finger). This snack recipe is not only tasty and easy to make, but is healthy too.
We are sure your children are going to thank you for preparing this tangy spicy recipe. Okra is rich in iron and folic acid that increases the memory power in children. It is also rich in vitamic C and is good for diabetic patients.
So, let us start by having a look at the recipe.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Okra (Ladies Finger) - 10 to 15
- Onion - 1/2 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Rice Flour - 1/4th teaspoon
- Coriander Strands - 1/4th teaspoon
- First, take a one bhindi, cut it vertically to make four halves. Continue this for the rest of the bhindi.
- Tranfer the chopped bhindis into a bowl. To this add garam masala, corn flour, rice flour, coriander powder, chilli powder, coriander strands, finely chopped onions and capsicum for a crunchy taste and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Do not add water to the mixture.
- Now, take a pan and pour some oil into it. Once the oil has heated up, add the bhindi mixture and deep fry it until golden brown.
- Serve the hot and spicy bhindi fry.
Try this yummy recipe and let us know your feeback.