In this hot summer month, we always feel like drinking something cool, so that our body is hydrated enough to beat the heat. So, to reduce your thirst level and to keep yourself hydrated well and healthy, today we have a special recipe for you.
Yes, we're sharing with you an easy kesar pista milk shake recipe for the hot summer! There are several health benefits of both kesar and pista for our body.
Kesar (saffron) is very good for pregnant women. Once the pregnant lady completes five months of her pregnancy period, kesar is given to the mother-to-be on every alternative days.
Also Read: 11 Super Cool Summer Recipes
And during the seventh month, kesar is mixed with milk and given to the lady until the day of delivery.
On the other hand, pistachio or pista too has several health benefits and it can maintain the cholesterol level in the body and improve the overall health of the body.
So, why wait? Do have a look at this tasty healthy recipe to cater to your summer dehydration needs. Have a look.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Pistachio (pista ) - 1 cup
- Kesar - 4 to 5 strands
- Almonds - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - One and a half cup
- Cardamom - 4 to 5
- Milk - 1 litre
- Firstly, soak the badam and pistachios in two different bowls for 6 hours.
- After the mentioned time, add milk into a pan.
- Heat the milk on a low flame. Let it boil for some time.
- Now, take a mixy jar and then add the soaked badam, pistachios and cardamom. Grind it to make a smooth paste.
- Now, add this ground paste to the boiling milk.
- Then, add sugar to the milk and finally top it up with some kesar strands.
- Make sure to boil the milk in a low flame.
- Once the milk reaches its boiling point, turn off the stove and allow the milkshake to cool to the room temperature.
You can either serve it warm or serve it chilled by keeping it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Try this healthy summer drink and let us know your feedback.