There are some recipes where you don't need to put much effort and they can be prepared very easily. When there are sudden guests coming in, some of the easy to cook recipes can come in as a great saviour.
If you have cottage cheese or paneer inside your refrigerator, half your problem is solved. You could prepare cutlets with the use of paneer. You can prepare this lip-smacking dish really fast and the best part is, you only need a few ingredients to make this recipe.
So, have a look at the ingredients required and the detailed procedure.
Serves - 8
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
1. Cottage Cheese (Paneer) - 2 cups (grated)
2. Cooked Rice - ½ cup (cold)
3. Salt to taste
4. Green Chillies - 1½ tsp (finely chopped)
5. Refined Flour - ¼th cup
6. Coriander - ¼th tsp (chopped)
7. Capsicum - ½ cup of different colours (finely chopped)
8. Bread Crumbs for coating
9. Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Take grated cottage cheese and add cooked rice into it. Now, add refined flour, salt and green chilies into it and mix well.
2. Now, add coriander and chopped capsicum. If you use different types of bell peppers, your cutlets will look really colourful.
3. Mix all the ingredients well and make small cutlets with your hand. Now, heat a tawa and brush it with oil.Place the cutlets on it and let those turn golden brown in colour.
4. Once they are cooked from the sides, serve them hot with some tomato sauce or mint chutney.