1. 500 g - Prawns
2. 3 Cup - Basmati rice
3. 5 tsp - Ghee
4. 1 - Onion big
5.1 - Tomato
6. 5 - Green chillies
7. 1 small piece - Ginger
8. 4 Flakes - Garlic
9. 10- Cashew nuts
10. 1 Cup - Coconut milk
11. As required - Coriander leaves
12. As required - Pudhina leaves
13. 5 cups - Water
14. 2- Cardamom
15. As required - Cinnamon
16. 1- Anasi Flower
17. 1- Jaji flower
18. 3 - Cloves
- Wash and clean the prawns, keep it aside.
- Make a paste of green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat by adding 5 tsp of ghee.
- Now add cardamom, cloves, anasi flower, jaji flower, cashew nuts and cinnamon and fry for a few seconds.
- Add onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato pieces, prawns, salt and paste.
- Pan – fry until the raw smell goes.
- Now add basmati rice and mix well. Make sure that you wash the rice properly before adding.
- Add coconut milk, water, coriander leaves and pudhina leaves, mix well and close the cooker.
- Now cook for 2 whistles and switch off the stove.
Your prawn biriyani is ready to be served with onion raitha and chicken fry.