The best seafood that you can eat is the shrimp. We're sure you'll agree to the fact that shrimp is the most tastiest seafood! Shrimps are available in many supermarkerts in the seafood section.
Today, we shall prepare a simple, tasty and an easy recipe with shrimps.The lemon dip shrimp recipe is very tasty and easy to cook as well. It has many health benefits associated with it too.
It is highly rich in proteins and a good news to all those who are on diet is that it is low in calories. So, shrimps are the best thing to have while you are on a diet.
Meanwhile, remember that you need to wash the shrimps after removing them from their shells. Another tip is that as shrimp is very soft you should always cook it on a low flame.
So, let us start preparing the lemon dip shrimp recipe.
Serves - 3
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Shrimps - 10 to 12 pieces
Butter - 1 cup
Lemon juice - 1/2 cup
Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander strands - 1/2 cup
- Take the shrimp and remove it from it's shell. Slice it in the centre. Then neatly rinse it in water.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and add 1 teaspoon of oil. Then add butter, red chilli powder and pepper powder.
- Then add the shrimps to the pan.
- Shallow fry the shrimps on both the sides.
- Cook it on a low flame. Shallow fry the shrimps until they turn into a reddish orange in colour.
- Now, add the lemon juice to the pan.
- Cook it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Then add salt and coriander strands.
- Mix them well again.
- Cook for another two minutes, then transfer it on to a plate and serve it hot.
Easy and spicy lemon dip shrimp is ready to serve.