Sea food is extremely loved by most of the people and you can serve it on all occasions.
The anti thesis of the bigger variety shrimps are easy to gobble up and taste even better with a punch of other spices. Craft a mouth watering shrimp roll in your home with shrimps and some other simple ingredients. It is not only easy to make but also requires very little time for its preparation. Here is the shrimp roll recipe.
Ingredients for making Shrimp Roll: (Serves 4)
- Shrimps- 250 gms
- Sprouted Beans- 200-250 gms
- Coriander Leaves- ½cup
- Mushroom- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Ajinomoto (Chinese grass)- 1tsp
- Vegetable Oil- ½cup
- Lemon- 1
- Black Pepper- ½tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
- Tortilla- 4
- Tissue Papers-4
Procedure For Making Shrimp Roll:
- Peel the prawns and de-vein them.
- Now add some salt and sugar into the shrimps and mix them well.
- Place a frying pan on a medium flame and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil. Fry the shrimps.
- Take another pan, pour 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil into it and let it heat over a medium flame.
- Throw mushrooms, sprouted beans, coriander leaves, salt and ajinomoto into the pan.
- Stir the contents in the pan for 4-5 minutes.
- After they get partially fried, add the shrimps into them.
- Saute the whole mixture well for 2-3 minutes over a low flame.
- Turn off the gas oven and keep the mixture aside to cool.
- Once it is cooled add 8-10 drops of lemon juice and black pepper in to it.
- Mix well and stuff the ingredients in equal portions in all the four tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas into rolls.
- Round up the shrimp rolls into the tissue papers and serve.
This roll recipe will definitely gather admirations from all corners once it is placed on the table to be served.