Shrimp Bruschettas are an really interesting casserole for your special day. When you want a Valentines recipes that will deliciously surprise him then bruschetta recipes are usually a very safe bet. It is creamy, saucy, baked and it has prawns, what better can a Valentines recipe do for you. Shrimp bruschettas take about 20 minutes of concentrated effort to make you can and surprise surprise!
This prawn recipe is easy because you not actually putting the ingredients into a pan. The filling for this bruschetta recipe apart from the prawns is totally uncooked. All you have to do is drizzle olive oil dressing and bake. Shrimps or seafood in general is great aphrodisiac so that another excuse to try this recipe on Valentine's day!
Ingredients For Shrimp Bruschetta:
1. Shrimps or tiger prawns 8-10 (boiled with salt and chopped)
2. French bread (any nice flavoured bread) 3-4 slices ( chopped into 2 inch pieces)
3. Garlic cloves 4-6 (minced)
4. Ginger 2 inches (grated)
5. Tomato 1 (chopped finely)
6. Onion greens 2 (chopped)
7. Egg white 1
8. Ground pepper 1 teaspoon
9. Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
10. Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
11. Olive oil 1 tablespoon
12. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Shrimp Bruschetta:
- Boil the shrimps with salt and water for just about 5 minutes. Prawns need not be over cooked.
- Cut each prawn into 3 pieces and put them in a mixing bowl. Add the chopped vegetables, spices, lemon juice and salt pepper for seasoning it.
- Whip it with egg white in to the mixture and drizzle some olive oil into it.
- Start preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Cut out 2 inch pieces of the bread and spread mayonnaise on it. Season it with a little pepper.
- Now put spoonfuls of the shrimp mixture you have made on top of the bread. You need to bake it for 15 minutes with the toppings.
Drizzle a little extra lemon juice on to the shrimp bruschettas before serving them to your beloved.