There are different varieties of momos that you can prepare. But today, we shall teach you how to preprare yummy keema momos recipe.
Keema momos are healthy and can be eaten at any time. One can have it for breakfast or as a snack. You can also have it for dinner.
Keema momos is easy to prepare. The items used to prepare keema are green vegetables and onions.
So why wait? Let's start preparing the keema momos.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 20 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Carrot - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cabbage - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Beans - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Spring Onions - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Onions - - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Garlic - 1/2 tbsp finely chopped
- All Purpose Flour - 4 cups
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Keema - 100 gms
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- In a pan add 1/2 tbsp of butter. Now, add finely chopped green
chilli, cabbage, carrot, onions, garlic and keema.
- Add 1/4 of pepper powder and salt and saute it well.
- Take the all purpose flour in big bowl and add a water and salt
- Mix it well to make a soft dough.
- Now take a small portion ( lemon size) dough and spread it on
- Add the keema mixture to the dough and neatly close it by
pinching the sides.
- Now in a pressure cooker, add water, then keep the round keema
on a plate and steam it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, yummy keema momos are ready. Keema momos taste yummy when
served with chilli sauce.
- Do try the recipe and let us know how good it tastes.