Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Pork- 1kg (finely minced)
- Cabbage- 1-2 cups (finely chopped)
- Carrots- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Onions- 1-2 cups (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies- 1tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1tbsp
- White Wine- 1 ½ tbsp
- Eggs- 1-2
- Cucumber- 1 ( finely sliced)
- Tomato Sauce- ½ cup
- Salt- To Taste
- Vegetable Oil- 1 cup
For The Pork Balls
- Take a medium sized bowl and add the minced pork, cabbage, carrots, onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, white wine and some salt to it. Mix them well and keep it aside.
- Also add the eggs and cornflour to it. Make small balls out of the pork mixture.
- Now take another frying pan and pour the vegetable oil into it. Let it heat on a medium flame.
- Now dip 2-3 pork balls to it. Deep fry them in the oil until they turn brown.
- Repeat this until all the meat balls are fried.
- Now take all the meat balls and spread them over some kitchen tissue papers so that they absorb the extra oil.
For The Serving
- Take all the meat balls and serve them on 4 plates.
- Garnish with the cucumber slices and tomato sauce.
- Serve it hot.
You may prepare this on any occasion to feed all your meat loving guests. Or else you may simply make this in your home and feed your family members just to delight them with its taste.