Baked lamb with cheese recipe:
500 gms lamb
2 medium sized onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
80 gms breadcrumbs
2 bay leaves
1tsp grounded black pepper
200 gms grated cheddar cheese
250 gms butter
Directions to prepare baked lamb with cheese:
1. Heat 1 tsp butter in a skillet. Add bay leaves and fry. Now add onions to it and let it cook till they turn golden brown.
2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Grease a casserole dish with butter and then add the fried onion. Now put the lamb pieces over them.
4. Place the tomatoes and season with salt and black pepper.
5. Heat a pan with the remaining butter and fry the breadcrumbs. Make sure that the breadcrumbs turn brown and absorb the butter completely.
6. Add grated cheese with breadcrumbs and then spread it over the tomatoes in the casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to Boldsky