The chicken salad recipe can be served at any time during the day, as it curbs your hunger and in the mean time makes you feel happy for tasting such a wonderful dish. It is a very healthy and tasty recipe that you must try.
To make the chicken salad tasty and yummy, add some macaroni to the chicken salad. By adding macaroni, it makes the dish more colourful and exciting. Hence, making you relish what you've had, asking for more.
It serves not just as a healthy recipe, but also looks very appealing to the eye due to the many colours of the veggies used, such as carrots, onions, cabbage, etc.
So, read to know how to prepare the chicken and macaroni salad recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken breast - 250 gms (chopped and boiled)
- Macaroni - 400 gms
- Carrots - 1 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Red capsicum - 1 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cabbage - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 5 to 6
- Mayonnaise - 2 teaspoons
- Pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil
- Take a pan and add water to it. Add the macaroni and let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the macaroni becomes soft, drain the hot water and then add some cold water to it.
- After five minutes, drain the cold water too and then transfer the macaroni into a vessel and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, add olive oil. Then add the chopped onions, carrots, red capsicum, ginger & garlic paste, cabbage and green chillies.
- Sauté the ingredients well.
- Then add the boiled macaroni. And a little salt, as per your preference.
- Then add the chopped chicken and saute it well. Now, add mayonnaise and pepper powder.
- Saute all the ingredients well.
Serve the hot tasty chicken salad and share with us your feedback.