Chicken is one of the most popular non-vegetarain dishes. It can be made as gravy, barbecue or juicy kebabs. Tangri Chicken Kebab is a juicy and palatable dish. It is tempting and mouth watering and if prepared in house, the kebab can bring compliments to you from your friend and family. The good thing about kebabs are that they use little or no oil at all. You can team delicious tangri chicken kebab with boiled rice, indian bread or can just serve it as a starter dish.
You can serve tangri chicken kebabs as a chicken appetizer with onion rings and chutney. Tangri chicken is not like traditional chicken kebabs that are very spicy and takes long time to cook. Tangri Chicken Kebab is very easy to make and tastes yummy. If you want to prepare this starters dish at home, check out the recipe.
Tangri Chicken Kebab Recipe
Preparation time- 5 minutes
Cooking time- ½ hour
- Chicken- 2 (large leg pieces)
- Curd- ½ cup
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1tbsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Chilli powder- 1tsp
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Chat masala: 1tsp
- Edible orange colour- a pinch
- Salt- to taste
- In a bowl mix curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and garam masala well to form a paste .
- Marinate chicken leg pieces in the paste. Keep side the marinated chicken for about an hour.
- Now add salt and black pepper to the marinated chicken.
- Next, grill the chicken pieces till they are cooked well on both the sides.
- Sprinkle chat masala and lemon juice over the pieces. Take them out of the grill.
Serve it hot with finely sliced onions and chutney. Tangri chicken kebab is ready to eat.