One of the traditional dishes for Christmas is a stuffed chicken roast. Everyone who celebrates Christmas will definitely try this recipe.
You can find this preparation in almost all the Christian houses on Christmas day. The other varieties of foods are cakes, muffins and drinks such as wine. However, this is a main course recipe for Christmas.
A chicken roast is much loved by everyone in the family, hence is a must try recipe for this Christmas. Each chicken can serve at least four people in the family. The recipe takes nearly an hour to be prepared, but it's worth the wait.
What are you waiting for? Let's start preparing a stuffed chicken roast recipe for this Christmas.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 50 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Chicken - 1 kg
Butter - 1 cup
Onions - 1 cup
Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Boiled Eggs - 2 (finely chopped)
Mushrooms- 200 g
Mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
- In a pan, add oil and allow it to get heated up a bit, then add onions, carrots and fresh mushrooms. Saute them well.
- Now, add pepper powder and chilli powder to this.
- Add the finely chopped boiled egg pieces to the stuffing.
- Add a dash of lemon juice and salt and saute them well.
- In a small bowl, add butter and mayonnaise. Mix them well.
- Now, take the chicken and apply butter and mayonnaise paste on to the skin of the chicken.
- Then take the stuffing and place it inside the chicken. Tie the legs of the chicken.
- In a tray, add raw onions and potatoes around the stuffed chicken.
- Take the stuffed chicken and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 35 to 40 minutes. Bake it until it turns reddish brown in colour.
After the mentioned time, you can serve the hot stuffed chicken roast for Christmas and enjoy it with your family members.
Do try the recipe and let us know your feedback.