Its national noodles day today! Here is the best way to celebrate noodles day.
Most of us love to eat noodles and there are many recipes that you have tried with noodles.
But, today we shall teach a simple, tasty and quick fried noodles recipe. You can prepare this recipe either for lunch, breakfast or even as a snack.
This is the most tasty noodles recipe that you would have ever tried.
So, lets start cooking this yummy recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 20 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Noodles - 200 gms
- Shredded chicken - 100 gms
- Onions - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- capsicum - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Green chilli - 4 to 5
- Black pepper - 1 tsp
- Red chilli - 1 tsp
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce - - 2 tsp
- In a pan, add water and once it is boiled, add the noodles.
- After the noodles become soft, add cold water and then drain the water.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now, in a pan add oil. After the oil is heated add the noodles and feep fry it. Keep the fried noodles aside.
- Take another pan and add oil and then add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, finely chopped onion, tomatoes, capsicum, saute it well.
- Then, add the shredded chicken, soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce, pepper and salt to taste
- Cook it for five to ten minutes.
- Now, add the fried noodles to the pan.
- Mix it well.
- Serve the hot and spicy fried noodles recipe. Do try this recipe and let us know your feedback