All of us are in a hurry every morning. If you are wondering how to prepare a easy and healthy recipe for breakfast, here you have it.
Chicken omelette is the easy recipe that you can prepare for breakfast. This recipe does not take much time and is a very healthy breakfast.
Eating egg or omelette for breakfast is very healthy as egg has more proteins and it gives you more energy for the day.
Breakfast is the most important part of the day. If you have a healthy breakfast it really doesn't matter if you have a small meal for lunch.
So why wait, let's start preparing easy chicken omelette for breakfast.
Serves - 2
Preparation time - 15 min
Cooking time- 15 min
Chicken - 100 gm
Egg - 2
Red Capsicum - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Onions - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Tomatoes - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Spring Onions -1 cup (finely chopped)
Pepper powder - 1/4 tbsp
Chillies - 4 to 5
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Lemon - 1/4 tsp
- In a pan add add oil, then add baked chicken pieces , onions, spring onions, tomatoes, red capsicum, pepper powder, chilli powder, green chilli.
- Saute it well.
- Add salt and lemon and keep the chicken mixture aside.
- In a pan add oil and the break the egg to make the omelette.
- Once the omelette is done, neatly spread the chicken mixture on the omelette.
- Close one side of the omelette.
- You can eat the chicken omelette with sauce.
- Try this easy recipe for breakfast and let us know your feedback.