When panner and chicken are combined together, you can surely get to have something different. Yes, those of you who would have tried this wonderful combination will definitely agree to it.
So, today we shall prepare an easy and spicy paneer chicken curry recipe. The softness of the paneer and the juiciness of the chicken are a must try for you, if you've not already tried it.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are the paneer and chicken. You can add a variation of spices, as suggested here, to get a spicy taste. Also, we suggest topping it with some lemon juice for a tangy taste.
Not just for the taste, paneer has a lot of health benefits too. As it is a dairy product, it has a lot of calcium and is very healthy.
If you are a vegetarian, all you need to do is to follow the same procedure without adding any chicken to it.
So, let's start by preparing the spicy paneer chicken gravy recipe.
- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- Paneer - 100 g
- Tomato Puree - 1/2 cup
- Onion Puree - 1/2 cup
- Onions - 1/2 cup
- Garam Masala - 2 teaspoons
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 7 to 8
- Mustard Seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoons
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Once heated, add the chopped paneer and deep fry it until it turns reddish brown.
- Keep the paneer aside.
- Now, take another pan and add oil, then add the mustard seeds.
- Add the chopped onions and green chillies.
- Then add the tomato puree, onion puree, garam masala, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Saute them well.
- Now, add the fried panner and mix it well.
- Then add the small pieces of chicken and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add salt to taste. Then top up the gravy with some lemon juice.
- The hot and spicy paneer chicken gravy is now ready to be served.
Prepare this spicy dish and give us your feedback.