One of the healthiest dishes is the soups. There are hundreds of varieties of soups. But among them, one of the soup recipes that you have to try is the chicken sweet corn soup. This is a very easy recipe to prepare on a cold winter evening.
There are many people who are diet conscious and follow a fluid diet. So, this is the best recipe to try if you are on a diet, as it is not loaded on calories and is also very tasty. As the name suggests, the main ingredients used in this recipe are the chicken and sweet corn.
Sweet corn is rich in carbohydrates and fibre. It is one of the best snacks to have at any part of the day. The chicken sweet corn soup can be served as a breakfast or as an evening snack.
If you are a vegetarian, you can exclude the chicken and prepare the soup with sweet corn and your favourite vegetables.
So, let's start preparing the chicken sweet corn soup recipe, shall we?
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Chicken Breast - 100 grams
- Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn kernels - 2 cups
- Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Take a pan and add water. Shred the chicken and then add this to the boiling water. You can add a pinch of turmeric to the water.
- After ten minutes, drain the water and keep the chicken aside.
- Now, take a pan and add oil. Once the oil has heated up, add the sweet corn, finely chopped cabbage and carrots.
- Add about 2 litres of water to the pan.
- Now, add the pepper powder and the chilli powder.
- Add the boiled chicken to the pan.
- Take a small bowl, add the corn flour and mix it with water.
- Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add this mixture to the pan.
- Add salt and keep stirring it.
- Let it boil for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Your hot and spicy chicken sweet corn soup is now ready to be
Try this healthy recipe and let us know your feedback.