Chicken broccoli is one of the healthiest dishes that can be made with chicken. You can have the taste of both broccoli and chicken in this recipe. And to add to it this chicken recipe is very less spicy. All these factors makes this a very healthy recipe to be added to your palate. This is also one of the broccoli recipes that can be made within very less time.
Usually this chicken recipe is not made in the curry style. Chicken broccoli is a rather dry preparation of chicken. And you can try this healthy recipe on any occasion, as it is sure to delight the taste buds of all. Here is the recipe for making healthy chicken with broccoli.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Chicken Breasts- 1-12
- Garlic Pods- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Onion- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Broccoli- 6-7 (flowers)
- Soy Sauce- 2tbsp
- Vinegar- 1tbsp
- Oregano- ½ tbsp
- Vegetable Oil- 7-8tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Take a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add the vegetable oil to it. Deep fry the chicken pieces in it till they turn slight golden in colour.
- Keep the gas on a medium flame. Strain the extra oil and keep the chicken pieces aside on a kitchen
- Now add the chopped garlic, onions and green chillies to the same pan. Keep the gas on a low flame and saute the whole mixture until the onion turns transparent.
- Add the broccoli pieces now and fry them for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame. Sprinkle salt and then again saute all the ingredients in the pan for a minute.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar. Stir for a minute and then add the chicken pieces. Fry on a medium flame until the chicken pieces are fried properly.
- Turn off the gas oven as your chicken broccoli is ready.
Sprinkle the chicken broccoli with some oregano and serve hot with some lemon.