Sometimes it is nice to relish chicken with the minimum spice. The juicy meat requires some wine, cream and herb to taste very authentic and delicious. Today, let's discuss on how to cook chicken breast in wine. The non vegetarian recipe tastes best with noodles and boiled rice.
Chicken breast is comparatively a healthy weekend diet food for slim freaks. Those who wish to eat tasty and live healthy can have a look at the making.
Chicken Breast Cooked In Wine Recipe
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup / mushroom broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream (fermented cream)
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
Preparing The Healthy Diet Food
1. In a bowl, combine soup, cream and wine. Stir well.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a microwave vessel and pour the above mixture.
3. Sprinkle some chopped mushrooms and paprika over chicken.
4. Bake chicken for about an hour and a half in 300 - 350 degrees. Tasty chicken breast in wine is ready.
If you want the dish even spicy, add some more paprika while serving.