Chicken breast is comparatively a healthy weekend diet food for slim freaks. Those who wish to eat tasty and live healthy can have a look at the making.
Chicken Breast Cooked In Wine Recipe
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup / mushroom broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream (fermented cream)
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
Preparing The Healthy Diet Food
1. In a bowl, combine soup, cream and wine. Stir well.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a microwave vessel and pour the above mixture.
3. Sprinkle some chopped mushrooms and paprika over chicken.
4. Bake chicken for about an hour and a half in 300 - 350 degrees. Tasty chicken breast in wine is ready.
If you want the dish even spicy, add some more paprika while serving.