Creamy cheese and juicy chicken is the perfect combination for V Day. Cheese stuffed chicken brings these two amazing ingredients together in a delicious gourmet recipe. Imagine your teeth sinking into juicy pieces of chicken and tasting the warm creamy cheese stuffing! Heaven and you could bring that heaven on earth by simply trying out this stuffed chicken recipe for Valentine's Day.
As a Valentines recipe cheese stuffed chicken has much credit because it is relatively easy to make in spite of being a gourmet recipe. You need one hour of concentrated work to prepare this dish with a creamy cheese stuffing to perfect but that one hour will be worth its weight in compliments from your beloved. Again the ingredients are very few considering it to be a gourmet recipe. Other than chicken cheese which are obvious, you need some herbs that are not rare.
Ingredients For Cheese Stuffed Chicken:
1. Chicken breast pieces (boneless) 6
2. Parmesian Cheese 50 grams (grated)
3. Herbed cheese 2 tablespoons (buy from stores)
4. Basil leaves 5-6
5. Parsley or coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tablespoons
6. Egg whites 2 (beaten)
7. Almonds (crushed)
8. Fresh cream ' cup
9. Bread crumbs 1 cup
10. Butter 1 tablespoon
11. Ground pepper 1 tablespoon
12. Cayenne 1 pinch
13. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Cheese Stuffed Chicken:
- Preheat your microwave oven to 350 degrees while you wash and pat dry the chicken pieces. Lay them out flat on a chopping board.
- Coat the top of the chicken with a layer of herbed cheese. Then put a layer of the crushed almonds (grind them roughly in the blender) mixed with the fresh cream on it.
- Season the inside layers well with pepper, salt, shredded herbs and cayenne.
- Grate some cheese on it and roll it up. Dip this in the rolls in egg whites beaten with salt and pepper.
- Spread out the bread crumbs on a flat dish and roll the chicken in it.
- Drizzle some molten butter on it and grease the baking pan with butter. Place the rolls on the pan and grill for 40 minutes (25 minutes on one side and 15 minutes on the other).
- Keep drizzling butter if it gets too dry.
Serve your special cheese stuffed chicken with your favourite sauces on V Day.