Ramzan is that time of the year where you can taste the different flavours of many varieties of food.
Each day you can feast on some of the amazing recipes. Among which non-vegetarian recipes are preferred the most, as it is believed that these recipes will have more nutrients that give you the stamina for an entire day.
So, today we've shared an amazing kadai mutton gravy recipe. As the name suggests, this is a gravy that is for sure spicy and tastes best with rice or rotis.
Also Read: 20 Curried Murg Recipes For Ramzan
The kadai mutton gravy is basically a traditional dish that is surely prepared during the month of Ramzan. This is also a quick recipe that you can prepare for Suhoor or Iftar.
Why wait, have a look at this authentic kadai mutton gravy recipe now.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Mutton - 750 g
- Onions - 2 cups
- Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies (slit) - 6 to 8
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Meat masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Kasuri methi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander strands - 1/2 cup
Also Read: 15 Delectable Ramzan Recipes From Lucknow
- Take a pressure cooker. Add the mutton and a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Add water and cook until two whistles.
- Once the cooker cools down, heat some oil in a pan.
- Add the mutton and shallow fry it.
- After 5 minutes, add onions, tomatoes, ginger & garlic
paste, green chillies, coriander powder, garam masala powder and
red chilli powder.
- Add water accordingly. Now, add kasuri methi, meat masala
powder and saute the ingredients well.
- Cook the kadai mutton gravy on a low flame.
- Then, add curd to the gravy and mix it along with the
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, garnish the kadai mutton gravy with some coriander strands and serve it hot.
Try this special kadai mutton gravy for Ramzan and let us know your feedback.