On the occasion of Ramzan, there are many mouth-watering recipes that can prepared and shared among one and all. Most common ones are the chicken recipes, sweets and many more.
Today, to add on to the wonderful list of recipes that are prepared for Ramzan, we shall share with you an easy lamb phall recipe.
This is a very rich recipe that contains many nutrients and, in turn, provides you with the required amount of energy.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
The best part of the recipe is that it can be prepared quickly. So, you could prepare the recipe either for Suhoor or Iftar. You can also mix it with rice or serve it as a side dish for roti.
As mentioned, the main ingredient is the lamb, but in case you prefer chicken more, you could replace the lamb with chicken.
Well, now let's learn how to cook the lamb phall recipe for Ramzan.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Lamb - 6 to 8 pieces
- Onions - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato puree - 2 cups
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 7 to 8
- Red chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 2 teaspoons
- Methi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - 3 teaspoons
- Butter - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander strands - 1 cup
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a pan, add ghee. Then, add the chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger & garlic paste and green chillies.
- Then, add the kasuri methi, garam masala, red chilli powder. Add in some water and saute the ingredients well.
- Add tomato puree and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, take another pan and add oil.
- Take the lamb pieces and shallow fry them.
- Once the pieces turn reddish brown, to the same pan, add the gravy masala mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cook it for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add water if required.
- Now, add butter on top of the lamb phall.
- You could add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Garnish it with coriander strands once cooked and serve it hot.
Try this spicy lamb phall recipe for Ramzan and let us know your feedback.