The most common dish that is loved by almost all the non-vegetarians is any dish that has chicken in it. The chicken lovers do not mind waking up at midnight just to taste their favourite chicken dishes.
So, here is a special dish for all the chicken lovers out there. The chicken keema pulao recipe is a very simple recipe and can be served for either lunch or dinner.
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
If you are hungry and want eat something really great, then the chicken keema pulao is the only thing that can satisfy your needs.
As this recipe does not take much time and can be cooked immediately, if you have the chicken mince ready, it is overall a must try recipe.
The combination of the chicken and rice is just amazing. So, read to know how to cook the chicken keema pulao recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Also Read: Juicy Chicken Recipes You Must Try
- Chicken Mince (Keema) - 1 cup
- Basmati Rice - 2 cups
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander (Dhania) Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Cardamom - 3 to 4
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pulao Leaves - 1
- Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a small bowl and add the chicken mince to it.
- Now to the chicken mince, add lemon juice, pepper powder, garam masala and red chilli powder.
- Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now, take a cooker pan and add oil.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the cumin seeds, onions, ginger & garlic paste, pulao leaves, cardamom and coriander powder.
- Saute the ingredients well.
- Now, add the raw rice to the cooker and add water accordingly.
- Saute it well.
- Then, add the chicken mince to the cooker. Add salt accordingly.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Close the lid of the cooker.
- Wait for three whistles. Allow the cooker to cool down.
Serve the hot and spicy chicken keema pulao along with your
favourite side dish.
Try this yummy and easy chicken recipe and let us know your feedback.