You try several attempts to make valentine's day special for your partner. The path to win a man's heart is through the stomach. You can prepare his favourite dish and make the day special and romantic. The best time to make the day romantic starts from morning. Here is the valentine's day breakfast recipe, strawberry stuffed French toast.
Strawberry stuffed French toast recipe, romantic breakfast idea for valentine's day:
1 cup strawberry slices
2 tbsp sugar
1 cube softened cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ' tbsp all purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon powder
Directions to make strawberry stuffed French toast recipe for breakfast:
1. In a bowl, add strawberries and mix with sugar. Let it macerate.
2. After macerating, add softened cream cheese and mix with the strawberries.
3. In another bowl, whip the eggs and then add vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and flour. Mix well and keep this French toast cream aside.
4. Take the bread buns and make stuffing holes. Don't break the bread into two halves. Just slice enough to stuff strawberries mix inside.
5. With a spoon, stuff the strawberries mix in the bread buns and then coat with the French toast egg cream. Let the bun soak the cream.
6. Heat butter in a pan and then toast the bread buns till they become little golden brown.
Strawberry stuffed French toast recipe, the sweet romantic breakfast for valentine's day is ready! Garnish with strawberries.